RIFCON GmbH is a leading independent contract research institution specialized in risk assessment and registration of plant protection products. We are a highly motivated team of competent scientists, working in areas ranging from exposure assessments to standard and higher tier risk assessments or field studies. As a constantly growing enterprise, we are always looking for motivated scientists to support our team.
Currently open positions
RIFCON GmbH is an independent scientific consulting company offering a competent and adaptable service portfolio for the registration of agrochemicals, biocides and biopesticides. Our services range from complete EU registration packages, general consultancy work to sophisticated GLP field studies and various combinations of these two elements.
We pride ourselves in offering high quality services, in full compliance with new developments in legislation, science, registration and field methods. We continuously strive to develop higher tier field options for registration procedures. Our scientists and technicians are dedicated to achieving the highest level of quality and efficiency with the aim of guaranteeing professional and cost-effective solutions.
We are currently looking for a full-time or part-time toxicologist for our Regulatory Sciences Department.
Your Tasks and responsibilities
The candidate will be involved in various aspects of the registration process including:
- The registration of plant protection products in Europe according to Regulation 1107/2009/EC
- Interdisciplinary work on the human and environmental safety requirements for agricultural chemicals
- The monitoring of toxicological studies according to GLP including the preparation and assessment of study plans and protocols
- Compilation of expert statements
- Applying models to assess the exposure of plant protection products to humans
- Classification and Labelling (CLP)
- Compilation of registration dossiers
- Communication with clients and regulatory authorities
- Development of registration strategies and higher tier approaches
- Project coordination and customer support
- University degree in toxicology or closely related field
- Knowledge of regulatory processes and related guidelines for active substance and product registration in the EU would be an asset
- Experience in study evaluations would be an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good level of written and spoken German and English
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team
- Attractive working environment including indefinite contract and multifaceted tasks
- Dedicated team of international and young scientists
- Possibility of professional development and occupational education
RIFCON GmbH – Niederlassung Hirschberg – Goldbeckstr. 13 – 69493 Hirschberg